Read and Report
Integrated Patient ReportingAccurate and timely reports are the essential deliverable of your daily workflow – essential to your referring physician’s care delivery. With the Q/ris 3000 reports are delivered in minutes, not days.
Q/ris 3000 Benefits:
- Fully integrated dictation work list to launch automatically PACS images from the radiologist’s desktop
- Three options: traditional digital dictation, voice recognition routed to an editor and real-time voice recognition
- Extensive use of macros and structured reports to standardize and speed reporting
- Voice Recognition using Dragon Naturally Speaking™
- Roaming profiles provide radiologist’s the ability to move from station to station without needing to retrain or reset their voice profiles.
- One click addendum creation with auto-launching of images from patient history
- Remote web access to sign reports
- Full patient history through a single, integrated view at the physician’s desktop
- User configurable time buffer provides the ability to re-review and modify reports without having to complete addendum
- Reports are auto-faxed, emailed (with encryption) or network printed in user defined formats