Monday, August 25, 2014

10 Reasons to Replace Your Radiology Workflow System

Are you getting all you need from your RIS/workflow? Ask yourself these questions:

Do I have too many manual processes; do I need to automate to improve productivity?

Do I need to improve top and bottom line performance?

Am I providing my referring physicians what they need in a timely fashion, including faster report turnaround?

Do I need more complete and timely data analytics?

Am I keeping up with market trends?

Am I paperbound, do I need more eforms?

Do I need to improve productivity from check in to exam completion to improve patient experience?

Is my current system a reliable and stable end to end solution?

Is my billing system integrated and bi-directional to process technical, professional or global charges in an easy and timely manner?

Can I achieve universal connectivity with any HIS/RIS/EHR/PM?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, let medQ show you a more efficient and effective solution to provide the improvements you need.

To set up a demo please contact us at 214 221-6330 ext. 230,  or email at roy@medq.com.

Learn more about medQ's Q/ris 3000! 




No comments:

Post a Comment